蒲公英的约定,用英文怎么说

极地旅行网 2023-10-05 20:54 编辑:admin 126阅读

蒲公英的约定,用英文怎么说

1楼 蒲公英的约定 Dandelion's Promise

小学篱芭旁的蒲公英 Dandelions beside the school fence

是记忆里有味道的风景 Lie in the diary giving off tasty sense

午睡操场传来蝉的声音 Cicada's song flowed into my napping ear

多少年后也还是很好听 Still remaining pleasure year after year

将愿望折纸飞机寄成信 Fold my wishes in paper plane and dream

因为我们等不到那流星 For we won't wait until meteors gleam

认真投决定命运的硬币 To draw an earnest lot of destiny

却不知道到底能去哪里 Yet wonder the very last of the journey

一起长大的约定 Promise we had planted

那样清晰 打过勾的我相信 Growing so clearly as what I hardly distorted

说好要一起旅行 Promise we had granted

是你如今 唯一坚持的任性 Roaming till today is what you simply insisted

在走廊上罚站打手心 In the passage madam banged us raps

我们却注意窗边的蜻蜓 Somehow we were drawn by dragonflies' flaps

我去到哪里你都跟很紧 You kept at my heels wherever I'd gone

很多的梦在等待着进行 Whilst there were many dreams left undone

一起长大的约定 Promise we had planted

那样清晰 打过勾的我相信 Growing so clearly as what I hardly distorted

说好要一起旅行 Promise we had granted

是你如今 唯一坚持的任性 Roaming till today is what you simply insisted

一起长大的约定 Promise grown in my heart

那样真心 Sincere as we are

与你聊不完的曾经 Reminiscence from the start

而我已经分不清 Yet what I can't tell is

你是友情 Whether friendship

还是错过的爱情 Or through my fingers your love's slip

泰戈尔诗集英文翻译

谷歌翻译:

相会的第一天竹笛奏了什么曲?

Meet the first day of bamboo flute music played what?

她吹奏道:”我那位远方的人,来到了我的身边.”

Her playing: I who from afar who came to my side. 

竹笛还唱述道:”要说保留,我在保留着无法保留的东西;要说获得,我可以获得被抛弃的一切.’

 Bamboo flute also sang out: The keep saying I can not keep things preserved; say get, I get to be abandoned everything. 

 那么,后来竹笛为什么在白天不吹奏乐曲了?

So, then why the bamboo flute music during the day do not play it?

因为有一半含义被我忘却.我只记得她在我的身边,可是没有想到她远在千里.爱情的一半是相会,这我见过,但爱情的另一半却是分离,这却是我没有 见过的.再也看不到那遥远的永不满足的幽会;近在咫尺的屏障已经树起.

Because I forget half the meaning is, I just remember her by my side, but did not think she was thousands of miles. Meet half of love, which I've seen, but love the other half is separated, this is me not seen. never see that distant insatiable tryst; close the barrier has been erected. 

两个人之间,横亘着无限的天宇;在那里一片寂寞,在那里没有话语.只有用笛声去填补那巨大的寂寞.如果没有辽阔天宇的掣隙,竹笛就不会奏起乐曲.

 Between two people, lie the infinite Sky; where a lonely, where there are no words and only use the flute to fill that huge lonely, if not the vast Sky button gap, will not be played on bamboo flute music.

横在我们之间的那块天宇跨入了黑暗,在那里充满每天的劳作,话语,充满每天的恐惧,贫穷,忧虑..

Horizontal piece Sky between us into the dark, where the full day of labor, words, full of fear every day, poverty, worries ..

有道翻译:

相会的第一天竹笛奏了什么曲?

The first day of the bamboo meet what song?

她吹奏道:”我那位远方的人,来到了我的身边.”

She play the way: I the people far away, came to my side.

竹笛还唱述道:”要说保留,我在保留着无法保留的东西;要说获得,我可以获得被抛弃的一切.’

Bamboo flute also sing above way: say, I keep in reserve the doesn't keep things; say get, I can get to be abandoned everything.

那么,后来竹笛为什么在白天不吹奏乐曲了?

So, then why not play in the daytime bamboo flute music?

因为有一半含义被我忘却.我只记得她在我的身边,可是没有想到她远在千里.爱情的一半是相会,这我见过,但爱情的另一半却是分离,这却是我没有 见过的.再也看不到那遥远的永不满足的幽会;近在咫尺的屏障已经树起.

Because half the meaning be I forget. I only remember her in my side, but never expected her to be miles. Half of the love is to meet, this I have seen, but love is the other half of the separation, this is I have not seen. Never again see the distant never meet tryst; The barrier has been set up near at hand.

两个人之间,横亘着无限的天宇;在那里一片寂寞,在那里没有话语.只有用笛声去填补那巨大的寂寞.如果没有辽阔天宇的掣隙,竹笛就不会奏起乐曲.

Between two people, which spans the infinite sky; There a lonely, there was no word. Only in the flute to fill the huge lonely. If no vast sky cast of gap, bamboo flutes won't played music.

横在我们之间的那块天宇跨入了黑暗,在那里充满每天的劳作,话语,充满每天的恐惧,贫穷,忧虑..

Horizontal between us that piece of the sky strides into the darkness, in which every work, full of words, full of fear, and the poor, the daily worries.

笔者感言:《随想集》原本是孟加拉语,怎么翻译都不算为过,你自己挑吧。

顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
相关评论
我要评论
点击我更换图片